Andromeda by Dreamland Platinum introduces a mattress concept that’s based on more. More springs, more layers, and more stability for increased comfort and better sleep.
If you want better sleep quality, pay closer attention to mattress quality. Great sleep doesn’t happen by accident. It happens by design. That’s the thinking behind Dreamland’s new Platinum series of mattresses.
Based on what we know about mattress performance and what’s required for a good night’s rest, we went back to the drawing board to create a new kind of sleeping surface. The result is a multilayer mattress that includes up to three layers of pocket springs, as well as four types of foam.
Altogether, Andromeda mattresses have more than 1500 springs to disperse your weight and respond to varying downward forces from different parts of your body. The result is head-to-toe support that alleviates pressure points and keeps your spine perfectly aligned, whether you sleep on your back, front, or side.
Contemporary life is complicated, which is why you need a mattress that delivers complex, responsive support that’s tuned to each part of your body.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Gel-infused memory foam: A new type of foam that helps to prevent overheating. Good sleep relies on a body temperature drop of one to two degrees.
- Convoluted foam: Often called egg crate foam, convoluted foam is good at distributing weight. It also has cooling advantages because it supports airflow.
- Carbon-infused memory foam: Infusing memory foam with activated carbon helps to keep the mattress hygienic and prevent stale smells.
- Natural latex: Sourced from rubber plantations, latex is naturally anti-microbial, hypoallergenic, and resistant to dust mites. It assists air circulation and helps to avoid pressure point pain while you’re in bed.
- 12cm mini pocket springs: Pocket springs are housed in individual pockets, so they can move independently from each other. They provide individualized support for each sleeper and help to prevent roll-together.
- 14 cm mini pocket springs: A base layer of larger pocket springs provides a deeper level of support and comfort.