Delivery & Pickup
Once you've made a purchase, our goal is to get your merchandise to its destination safely. Most items can be picked up in-store or delivered to your door by our delivery team. Here's how it works.
- Hours for customer pick-up vary by location. Please check with your store for details.
- Your sales associate will provide you with a number to call prior to picking up your merchandise. Please call at least one hour ahead to schedule your pick-up.
- In the event that you need to return items that you originally picked up at the store or warehouse, you are responsible for transporting them back to the store/warehouse or arranging transport with our delivery team, for which a fee will apply.
Professional Home Delivery
Our delivery professionals are committed to getting your purchase into your home safely and with care. For these reasons, we recommend professional delivery. To help us achieve our goal, there are a few things you can do in preparation:
To prepare for home delivery:
- Remove pictures, mirrors, plants, breakable items, and other furniture from the delivery path and destination room.
- Clear furniture and other objects from the merchandise set-up area.
- When measuring for fit, consider doorway, hall, and staircase space as well as the destination room.
In the event that you will not be home for your delivery, you may:
- Leave a key in a safe place. Our delivery team will lock the key inside your home upon departure.
- Ask a neighbour, apartment manager, or family member to meet us for delivery. We will need your contact's phone number to alert them to our arrival.
- Upon request, our delivery team will call you one hour before reaching your home to allow you time to meet them.
For a printable PDF of Delivery & Pickup Information,Click here.